Five Guy's has been ZAGAT survey rated every year since 2001 and has been voted the Washingtonian Magazine's "Readers' Choice" #1 Burger every year since 1999! Since expanding outside of the Washington DC metro area, Five Guys has continued to garner awards and praise in nearly every market we enter.
- bacon burger
- bacon cheeseburger
- little hamburger
- little cheeseburger
- little bacon burger
- little bacon cheeseburger
Dogs & Sandwiches
- kosher style hot dog
- cheese or bacon dog
- bacon cheese dog
- veggie or grilled cheese
Fries - Five guys style & cajun
- 1986: The first Five Guys location opens in Arlington, VA.
- 1986 - 2001: Five Guys opens five locations around the DC metro-area and perfected their business of making burgers… and starts to build a cult-like following.
- 2002: Five Guys decides DC metro-area residents shouldn't be the only ones to experience their burgers and start to franchise in Virginia and Maryland.
- 2003: Five Guys sells out of franchise territory within 18 months and starts to open the rest of the country for franchise rights.
- 2003 - Present: Five Guys expands to over 750 locations in over 40 states and 4 Canadian provinces.
- There are over 250,000 possible ways to order a burger at Five Guys.
- We use only fresh ground beef.
- There are no freezers in Five Guys locations, just coolers. Nothing is ever frozen.
- We use only Peanut oil.
- Our menu is trans-fat free.