Important things to know before you visit:
- All children age 1-17 yrs. must be accompanied by an adult age 18 yrs or older.
- All adults must be accompanied by a child age 1-12 yrs (the Museum's target audience age). Adults wishing to to visit the Museum without children should call 801-394-9663 to arrange a guided tour.
- Strollers are NOT permitted on the exhibit floor and must be parked in the stroller parking area.
- Treehouse gladly accepts Cash or Visa, MasterCard, American Express, and Discover cards.Treehouse does not accept personal checks for admission, memberships, events or birthday parties.
- Treehouse is wheelchair accessible.
- No food or drink is permitted on the exhibit floor. (We do have a snack area in the lobby.)
- No unscheduled birthday parties may use snack or exhibit areas for refreshments or present opening. Click here to learn about Storybook Birthday Parties.
- Regular Treehouse admission (not sponsored discount program admission) is valid all day -- just hang on to your receipt.